Check Out Our New Patient Portal!
At Northwest Medical Associates we are offering an important new service to our patients. It's called a Patient Portal. What that means is that we will now be utilizing an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. Through the Patient Portal you will be able to safely and securely:
- Access your medical records
- View lab results
- Request Appointments
Don’t Forget Regular Check Ups
- Regular check ups are an important part of preventative health care.
- The type of recommendations you receive will vary depending on your age, sex, and other characteristics.
- These factors are all discussed at your regular check up.
- Ask your doctor how often you should have a regular check up.
Northwest Medical Associates Services
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Preventative health care
- Emergencies (Same day appointments)
- Routine gynecological care
- Pediatric care
- Physical exams
- General check ups
- Cardiac stress testing
- Osteoporosis screening
- Diabetes screening
- Laboratory services